CHANS at AAAS Annual Meeting
The American Association for the Advancement of Science annual meeting in February 2011 in Washington, D.C., was ground zero for CHANS activities -- a hotbed of ideas and information, opportunities for networking and the introduction of 11 new CHANS Fellows. CHANS scholars presented research at six CHANS-related symposia.
By clicking on the link above, you can view summaries of the symposia and 30 abstracts from the speakers.
Media releases on CHANS AAAS activities:
- "Telecoupling” explains why it’s a small (and fast) world, after all
- It’s time to take a unified approach toward measuring sustainability
- Sustainability solutions need the power of networks
- 2011 CHANS fellows to turn AAAS annual meeting into human-nature idea exchange
- CHANS-Net leader honored by AAAS
Photo Gallery: CHANS moments at the annual meeting