Information related to fellowships, scholarships and other opportunities.
With support from the National Science Foundation, CHANS-Net offers CHANS Fellowships. The CHANS Fellows present posters or give talks at a prominent national meeting and have opportunities to interact with prominent CHANS scientists to learn the latest research developments and build their professional networks.
Approximately 10 fellowships (up to $1,000 each) are awarded to the selected graduate students, postdoctoral associates, junior faculty members and/or other junior researchers at other institutions around the world to defray expenses associated with attending the meeting. Applications are judged on the merits of the applicants' abstracts, financial need, and professional backgrounds and goals. Members of under-represented groups are especially encouraged to apply.
Assistantships, Fellowships and Grants
Fellowships for Postdoctoral Associates:
Fellowships and opportunities for Graduate Students:
- EPA Science to Achieve Results (STAR) Fellowships
- NASA Earth and Space Science Fellowship Program
- Ford Fellowships
- Christine Mirzayan Science & Technology Policy Graduate Fellowship Program
- Faculty Position in Socio-Ecological Systems Modeling, The University of Oklahoma
- Assistant/Associate Professor Position in Global Inland Fisheries Ecology and Governance, Michigan State University
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Human Adaptation to Climate Change in Forest Ecosystems, University of Michigan
- One Post-Doc, Two Doctoral Student Positions for International Project
Calls for Proposals
Calls for Abstracts
- "Telecoupling framework as an integrated platform to capture, study and manage complexity in a changing world" session at AGU Fall Meeting, deadline for submission is Aug. 3, 2016